We have implemented a number of changes to help ensure the safety of our customers and our staff.
We continue to do our best to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff.
We have implemented the following steps and undertaken a full risk assessment:
- Hand sanitising stations have been set up on all entry points to the building
- Regular cleaning of surfaces that are touched regularly by staff including counters, tills, light switches etc.
- Thorough cleaning of tables and chairs between customers with a spray cleaner that has been proven to kill Covid-19 within 30 seconds of contact
- Covid-19 handwashing posters on display by all hand-washing stations including customer toilets
- Encouraging contactless payments where possible and wiping down card machines after each use
- More regular and thorough cleaning of toilets with a cleaning sheet recording cleaning times
- All team members trained in the correct hand-washing and frequency.
- All employees subject to a daily wellness check. Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be excluded from the workplace.
- A full Covid-19 risk assessment has been completed in line with government guidance. Please ask us if you would like to be emailed a copy.