The quality and freshness of the fish and shellfish is renowned at William’s and we have the largest fish slab for miles around. Whichever British fish you’re after, whether its turbot, John Dory, brill or Dover sole; Cornish crab, lobster, scallops or mussels – we should either have it available or can order it in for you.
William’s Fish Counter to now open every Friday and Saturday from 9am until 4pm.
(A limited selection of fresh fish will also available on Thursdays from midday).
- Cod Loin – Portions or whole loins – £22 (approx £3.50 per portion)
- Cod Fillet £20 (approx. £3 per portion)
- Salmon £22.50 – fillet only, whole sides available 1.5kg approx – (approx £3.75 per portion)
- Loch Fyne Smoked Salmon – Whole Side £45 approx / 100g packets £6.75 / Handsliced £5.50 / 100g
- Tuna £29.50 per kg (approx. £7 per steak)
- Hake Cushion (off the bone) £22.50 (approx £3.75 per portion)
- Hake Chunk (on the bone) £19.50 (approx £3.50 per portion)
- Sea Bass Fillets £26.95 (approx. £3.50 per fillet)
- Monkfish – £25 per kg on the bone / £36 filleted (£6.50 per portion approx)
- Brill £24 per kg (whole fish on the bone) each fish £11 approx.
- Lemon Sole £25 per kg (each fish £11 approx.)
- Dover Sole £36 per kg (each fish £16 approx.)
- Smoked Haddock (pre-frozen) £18 per kg (approx. £3 / portion)
- King Scallops £39.50 (approx £2 each depending on size)
- Giant Prawns £52 per kilo (from £4-£10 each, please specify large or small)
- Cornish Lobster £39 per kilo (each fish 700g -1kg approx)
- Medium Prawns £27.50 per kilo (30g each approx)
- Cooked Prawns £27.50 per kilo (20g each approx)
We hope to see you at the William’s fish counter soon!
Quality & Freshness
Please book on 01453 832240 or online. Now featuring a barista coffee machine, new cocktail bar and large outside terrace, we change our menu on a daily basis dependent on the daily catch.
Tue to Thu: 10-4pm
Fri: 9-5pm &
6-11pm (for dinner)
Sat: 9-4pm &
6-11pm (for dinner)