The quality and freshness of the fish and shellfish is renowned at William’s and we have the largest fish slab for miles around. Whichever British fish you’re after, whether its turbot, John Dory, brill or Dover sole; Cornish crab, lobster, scallops or mussels – we should either have it available or can order it in for you.
The fish slab is fully stocked from Tuesday to Saturday. Please let us have any orders by 12pm on Tuesdays for collection at the weekend. We usually stock, or can source, the following:
- Haddock Fillet
- Smoked Haddock Fillet
- Plaice Fillet
- Cod Loin – Portions or whole loins (800g approx.)
- Cod Fillet
- VAR Salmon – fillet only, portions or whole sides 1.5kg
- Chalkstream Trout – fillet or whole 2.5kg fish
- Loch Fyne Smoked Salmon – whole side 1.3kg approx. / 100g packets / hand-sliced
- Tuna – Sashimi Grade Fillet
- Hake Cushion (off the bone)
- Hake Chunk (on the bone)
- Sea Bass Fillets
- Whole Wild Sea Bass – 1kg plus
- Whole Smoked Mackerel
- Monkfish – on the bone / filleted
- Turbot – whole fish, fillets or tranches
- Brill – whole fish, fillets or tranches
- Lemon Sole – fillets or whole fish 400g approx.
- Dover Sole – whole fish 450g approx.
- John Dory – size varies from 400g to 1kg
- Handpicked White Crab Meat 225g / 500g
- Dressed Crabs
- King Scallops
- Giant Prawns – 200g each approx.
- Cornish Lobster – each fish 700g -1kg approx.
- Cornish Brown Crabs – 1kg – 2.5kg each
- Fresh Raw Tiger Prawns – 30g each approx.
- Cooked Prawns – 20g each approx
Do please let us know the weight and how you would like your fish prepared (skinned or skin on, filleted or not, bone in or not, whether you would like individual portions or whole pieces / whole fish).
Quality & Freshness
Nearly all our fish comes from the British coastline. Caught on local day boats, with a particular focus on sustainable species, our fish are landed into harbours along the South West coast – Fowey, Looe, St Ives, Mevagissey, Brixham, Newlyn and Plymouth.
Tue to Thu:
Fri & Sat
6-11pm (for dinner)