The quality and freshness of the fish and shellfish is renowned at William’s and we have the largest fish slab for miles around. Whichever British fish you’re after, whether its turbot, John Dory, brill or Dover sole; Cornish crab, lobster, scallops or mussels – we should either have it available or can order it in for you.
Please give us at least 48-hour notice for any fresh fish orders. We usually have the following in stock (depending on market availability):
- Cod Loin – Portions or whole loins – £22/kg (approx £3.50 per portion)
- Cod Fillet £20/kg (approx. £3 per portion)
- Salmon £22.50/kg – fillet only, whole sides available 1.5kg approx – (approx £3.75 per portion)
- Loch Fyne Smoked Salmon – Whole Side £45 approx / 100g packets £6.75 / Handsliced £5.50 / 100g
- Tuna £29.50 per kg (approx. £7 per steak)
- Hake Cushion (off the bone) £22.50/kg (approx £3.75 per portion)
- Hake Chunk (on the bone) £19.50/kg (approx £3.50 per portion)
- Sea Bass Fillets £26.95/kg (approx. £3.50 per fillet)
- Whole Wild Sea Bass – 1kg plus – £29.50/kg
- Mackerel – £9.90/kg
- Monkfish – £25 per kg on the bone / £39/kg filleted (£6.50 per portion approx)
- Brill £24 per kg (whole fish on the bone price, can be filleted)
- Lemon Sole £25 per kg (each fish £11 approx.)
- Dover Sole £36 per kg (each fish £16 approx.)
- Turbot £28 per kg (whole fish on the bone price, can be filleted)
- John Dory £21.50/kg (size varies from 400g to 1kg)
- Smoked Haddock £18 per kg (approx. £3/portion)
- Oysters £2 each
- King Scallops £39.50 (approx £2 each depending on size)
- Giant Prawns £52 per kilo (from £4-£10 each, please specify large or small)
- Cornish Lobster £39 per kilo (each fish 700g -1kg approx)
- Cornish Brown Crabs £17.50/kg (1kg – 2.5kg each)
- Fresh Raw Tiger Prawns £27.50 per kilo (30g each approx)
- Cooked Prawns £27.50 per kilo (20g each approx)
Do please let us know the weight and how you would like your fish prepared (skinned or skin on, filleted or not, bone in or not, whether you would like individual portions or whole pieces / whole fish).
Quality & Freshness
Nearly all our fish comes from the British coastline. Caught on local day boats, with a particular focus on sustainable species, our fish are landed into harbours along the South West coast – Fowey, Looe, St Ives, Mevagissey, Brixham, Newlyn and Plymouth.
Please book on 01453 832240 or online. Now featuring a barista coffee machine, new cocktail bar and large outside terrace, we change our menu on a daily basis dependent on the daily catch.
Wed to Thu:
6-11pm (for dinner)
6-11pm (for dinner)